Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Stupid things u have said 2 a 'rockstar' ?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member RAGGZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2003
    Posts
    818
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah he should stick to bass...as for the Outsiders...He sang like 3 songs if I remember right.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member GLAM DRUMMER's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2003
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by ali boy floyd:
    not me... but a friend of Mykii... Me n Mykii were talking to Brent muscat after one of the faster pussycat shows at the Underworld last year and mykii's mate chris butted in and went "You're one of my three favourite guitarists of all time!! the others are slash and CC DeVille."

    Brent looked at him and walked off!

    as for myself... i jumped on ginger wildhearts foot!
    <font size="3" face="Arial">How is this a stupid comment? Mabey his favorite guitar players are cc,brent and slash! Someone please enlighten me!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member 37bolts's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24th, 2003
    Posts
    206
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I told Peter Murphy (Bauhaus) that he was a "Bad Motherfucker" and I think something was lost in the translation because he acted like I was gonna kick his ass.I also told Jack Russell that my favorite Great White song was "In the Still of the Night" it was on a live radio show and I was fuckin' with him.
    Ashliegh

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Sandy-Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    1,156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That made me laugh out loud Carl, about getting called a fag by Stiv.

    Mine was being in New York for a music conference back in 89-90 while I was in PBF Canada. We played the Cat Club, after we played I saw Gerry Miller and Eric Carr in the crowd which was cool at the time. Afterwards we went partying. We ended up at The Scrap Bar. Now I had just bought a totally rad NY Dolls shirt at Bleeker Bobs the day before, and of course I was wearing it when we went out clubbing.

    So me and the guys are standing around having drinks. These two older guys walk in and I looked at the one guy and he looked really familiar. Kinda like some old rock guy that I'd seen in Vancouver. As I'm standing there, a local NY'er comes up to me and says "hey you see this guy on yer shirt here, Johnny Thunders? I go ya, what about him? He says, "he's sitting right over there with the hat on" I looked over and it was the guy I thought looked familiar. Keep in mind at this point in time, I was hard core into the dolls as I'd only discovered them a few years prior. I mustered up the courage to go talk to him, so I sauntered over and said "you're Johnny Thunders right? He says yeah, I said to him that I was a huge Dolls fan, and really liked his solo stuff. Admittedly I'd only heard some Heartbreakers stuff and The CD with Mike Monroe, which I referenced. I says to him I really liked your last solo album that Mike Monroe was on, Johnny says to me that was about 3 years ago, I've got some new stuff out now. Kinda embarassed and to cover my humility I responded, Ya' it takes a while for things to filter up to Canada. A year or so later he died. So it was really cool that I got to meet him.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Partibrejkers's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2003
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what was disappointing with Neurotic Outsiders? Geee, that's one of 10 best bands ever if you ask me. And John Taylor's "Feelings Are Good" album is excellent, the title song is a classic already.
    If I was a millionaire, Steve would get cash to make a reunion of Neurotic Outsiders.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Eves's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2003
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Girlfriend in a Coma:
    .I also told Jack Russell that my favorite Great White song was "In the Still of the Night" it was on a live radio show and I was fuckin' with him.
    Ashliegh
    <font size="3" face="Arial">That's so rad [img]cool.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member creeper2's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,297
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Parti:
    what was disappointing with Neurotic Outsiders? Geee, that's one of 10 best bands ever if you ask me. And John Taylor's "Feelings Are Good" album is excellent, the title song is a classic already.
    If I was a millionaire, Steve would get cash to make a reunion of Neurotic Outsiders.
    <font size="3" face="Arial">When i saw them they put me to sleep. I guess Nine Inch Nails/Marilyn Manson/Prick playing down the street at a club could have something to do with the fact of me not wanting to be at the Neurotic Outsiders show. But in all honesty, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •